Boat ID : Halcyon
For Sale, NEW LISTING $1,590,000 - Houseboat
HALCYON BUILT 2018
Designed by award winning architects and interior designers, Halcyon redefines luxury with its careful attention to detail, extraordinary scale and open plan living.
Capitalising on the ultimate Lake Eildon experience, Halcyon brings together years of experience on the water.
The interior décor is well considered, drawing inspiration from the outdoors, this boat seamlessly connects to the its local context.
Equipped with everything you need to indulge in the ultimate boating experience, Halcyon needs to be seen to be believed
Large Open Plan Living Spaces including:
- Large Open Kitchen with enormous Island bench, generous storage, including:
- 2 x Electrolux Inverter Fridges with huge Fridge and Freezer Capacity
- Electrolux microwave / combination oven
- European Gas Oven and Stove
- European Sink Mixer and Pull Out Tap
- Large undermounted Stainless Steel Sink
- Fully integrated European Dishwasher
- Fully Ducted Qasair Rangehood
- Direct Access to Pontoon Storage with Built-in Shelving for additional Kitchen Storage Supply
- Drawers fitted with soft-close mechanisms by Blum
- Pantry with LED lights and Stainless-Steel baskets by Blum
- Dining Room with seating to accommodate 8 – 10 people, and Silent Ceiling Fan
- Helm with fully integrated architecturally designed joinery
- Free standing Gas Fireplace with feature flue, and booster fan
- Large Open Plan Lounge Room with custom designed modular sofa, with highly durable (stainproof) suede-like fabric & goose-down filled lose cushions.
- European Rug with underlay 4m x 4m, made from highly durable woven material.
- Architecturally designed Built-in Joinery with:
- Fully integrated 70 Inch UHD LED Smart TV with Marine Satellite TV & Apple TV
- Generous Storage with Built-in Sonos Digital Music System with 6 Zones including:
- Dining Room
- Lounge Room
- Front Deck
- Outdoor Alfresco Deck
- First Floor Rumpus Room / Home Theatre / 4 Bedrooms – sleeps 11
- Roof Deck
- Night-hawk WIFI with Dual G-Spotter Ultra Wideband Omni 69’er aerials.
- Fully integrated Bar with:
- Built-in Glass Fronted Double Fridge, with combination stainless steel & timber shelving
- Wine Glass Storage
- Wide Utility Drawer
- 3 Custom Designed Feature Shelves for Alcoholic Spirits
- Direct Access to Pontoon Storage with Built-in Cellar
- Fully retractable glass sliding doors that disappear into concealed wall cavity to create seamless indoor / outdoor connection to enormous Outdoor covered Alfresco Area, with fully concealed pleated retractable flyscreen, including:
- Dining Table with woven rug and seating to accommodate 8 people.
- Fully Modular Outdoor Sofa with 4 pieces including 2 Chaise Lounges, 2 Sofas and generous lose cushions, with treated durable outdoor fabric & Winter Covers
- 2 x silent Ceiling Fans
- 1 x Stainless Steel 4 burner Gas Elite Series BBQ with all accessories
- Fully retractable tensioned Automated Markilux Rear Vertical Blind, with no visible seams
- Fully Retractable Glass Sliding Doors to Port and Starboard sides to enable:
- Maximum visual connection to water,
- Direct Loading and Unloading from tenders,
- Direct Access to Jet skis and Paddle boards,
- Cross Ventilation and wind Protection.
- 4 x Custom Designed Stainless Steel Ceiling Mounted Double Ski Racks
- 2 x Custom Designed Stainless Steel Wall Mounted Towel Racks
- Built-in Storage Cupboards to include:
- Tool / Utility Cupboard,
- Gas Cylinder Cupboards,
- Petrol Cupboards for Jerry Cans,
- Equipment Cupboard for Life Jack Jackets & Ropes with Built-in 30m Retractable Hose system. Hot and Cold Water Mixer
- connected to Hot and Cold mixer tap.
- Large Pontoon Storage for Recreational Equipment with Building in Shelves and Surfboard / Wakeboard Racks
- Enormous Hydraulic Duckboard with pop-up stainless steel cleats
- Marine integrated Outdoor Shower with Hot and Cold mixer
- Feature Lighting
- Dual Stainless Steel Flag Poles
- 2 x ceiling mounted reverse cycle air conditioning / heating units
- Low level LED lights to Kitchen and Dining Areas with automatic sensor
- Feature Oak Staircase with concealed LED lighting
- Front Deck with built-in rope boxes and Hose connection
- 4 x spacious bedrooms & 3 bathrooms including:
- Enormous Master Bedroom King Size Bed, Walk-in Robe & His and Her Robes with built-in Stone Side tables, Silent Ceiling Fan. Master Bedroom wired for TV. Private Ensuite with European Stone, Frameless Shower Screens, built-in vanity storage and European fixtures and fittings. Electric Heated Ceiling Panel & Ducted heating and AC.
- Enormous Bunk Room with 5 beds; including 2 x King Single Bunks, and 3 x Single Bunks. Built-in joinery and Robes. Individual Wall Mounted Fans. Bunk Room Wired for TV.
- Enormous 2nd Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, Built-in Robe, Stone Bedside Tables, Silent Ceiling Fan. Master Bedroom wired for TV. Private Ensuite with European Stone, Frameless Shower Screens, built-in vanity storage and European fixtures and fittings. Electric Heated Ceiling Panel & Ducted heating and AC. Access to large external terrace with Infinity Woven Vinyl Matting with underlay.
- Enormous Rumpus Room / Home Theatre / 4th Bedroom with Built-in Robe, Large Sliding door, Double Bed, Silent Ceiling Fan, Wall-mounted TV with Sonos Beam Sound System.
- Individual WC / Powder Room with Built in Vanity Storage, European Stone and European Fixtures and Fittings.
- Individual Shower Room with Frameless Shower Screens, European Stone
- European Laundry with Large Front Loading Washing Machine and Dryer with enormous capacity, generous Linen Cupboards.
- Large rear terrace with Infinity Woven Vinyl Matting with underlay
- External Storage Cupboards, with Power and Water supply. Fitted with 30m retractable hose system.
- Fully Ducted Air Conditioned and Heating throughout First Floor, with Automated Zoning.
- Low level LED lights to common areas with automatic sensor
SECOND FLOOR ROOF
- Targa Bar with integrated Markilux Automated Retractable Awning
- Built-in Storage with Fridge
- Feature Day-bed 3.8 m x 3.8 m
- Outdoor Dining table and chairs
- Sun Lounges
- Built-in Waterproof Speakers with Sonos Music Control
- Infinity Woven Vinyl Matting with underlay
- Water connection outlet
- Direct access to Solar Panels for ease of maintenance
- Large cover to protect all outdoor furniture
- Feature lighting
- Water and Power
FINISHES & MATERIALS
- Inspired by the contextual colours of the Eildon Landscape:
- Ground Floor and Staircase with highest quality Wide European Oak Floorboards manufactured in Italy with factory applied limed finish.
- Architecturally designed Built-in cabinets with 2-pack finish and European handles.
- European Stone benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms with ‘leathered’ finish to created subtle textured finish.
- Woollen carpets with thick, soft underlay.
- Automated Blinds with combination sheer / block out as required.
- No Plasterboard throughout boat. Entire Boat panelised with wide format panels
- Indoor Dining Table & Chairs imported from Italy
- Alfesco & Roof Dining Table imported from Italy
- Sun Lounges and Sun Chairs imported from Spain
- Alfresco Modular Sofa imported from Spain
- Indoor Lounge Coffee Tables imported from Spain
- New Mattress and Bed Bases from Regal Sleep Solutions, including hydraulic storage in bed bases
- New Down Pillows for all beds, Quilt covers, Bed Spread and Sheets
- 1 x V6 Petrol Mercruiser Bravo 2 motor
- 1 x Engine Crank Battery
- Auto Pilot with Mobile Remote
- Touchscreen Instrument Panel
- 1 x 6.0 KVA Petrol Generator with Auto Start
- 1 x Generator Crank Battery
- 1 x Selectronic Invertor
- 12 x Solar Panels
- 2 x 300 Tunnel Electric Lewmar Thrusters (Bow & Stern)
- 4 x 12v Batteries for Thrusters
- 3 x Electric Planus Marine Toilet Systems with Touch-Screen Dials
- 1 x 240 Volt Water Pump with Osmosis Water Filter System
- 1 x Sewer Tank 800L, with digital capacity indicator
- 1 x Petrol Fuel Tank 580L
- I x Electric Gang Plank
- 1 x Satellite Autotracker
- Polished Stainless Steel Gunnels with Feature Front Apron
- 7 x Hatches into deep pontoons:
- 4 x Interior Storage in Deep Pontoons
- 1 x Exterior Storage for Ski / surf Equipment in Deep Pontoon
- 1 x Generator
- 1 x Engine
- External Timber Decks, Side Walks, Gang Plank and Outdoor Alfresco
- 1 x Large Hydraulic Duckboard, full width x 2.4 m wide, with pop-up Stainless Steel Cleats
- 2 x Fixed side ski platforms approx 6.3 m long, with pop-up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Front & Rear LED Spotlights
- Feature Front Driving Lights
- Front and Rear External Wash Down Taps on Ground Floor and First Floor
- Rear External Wash Down Tap on Roof
Please Call Dianna on 0499 990 024 to arrange a private viewing