Boat ID : Arcadia
For Sale, NEW LISTING $760,000 - Houseboat
Arcadia is a 2008 built boat with the lot. It has had extensive upgrades in the last few years by the current owners that could make this one of our longest listings yet.
In a nut shell, she is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom boat on the popular 45x20ft platform.
The master is a queen bed with overhead and under bed storage. The second is a Single over Double bunk set up. The third room offers triple single bunks. There is adequate space to convert these back to doubles if you wish.
Externally, the rear duck board is new and taken out to a 2.1m size, then widened to marry up with the twin side ski boat platform. One of which has a hydraulic jet ski lift on it.
In the kitchen area it has top of the range cooktop, dishwasher, combo oven/microwave and a smart fridge. Then it of course has 2 more electric fridges on board.
Mechanically, it has the Mercruiser V6 married to the big Bravo 2 leg. It also has 2 thrusters, 1 bow and 1 stern meaning you can put Arcadia anywhere you want with ease. She has auto pilot and a dual helm set up if you wish to drive from up top. It has a Onan 8kva generator, and a brand new carbon battery bank is being installed this month. (July 1500Ah) Power is being fed out by a Victron Inverter and solar charge is coming in through an 80A charge regulator.
This is a boat you really have to think about what you ‘could’ put on it next….
- Fully enclosed top deck with sliding windows
- New carpet
- Just painted externally and internally
- 2 x Rinnai gas heaters. 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- Floor heating
- 2 x Air conditioning units
- Satellite dome and Foxtel ready
- Stainless steel nose cones on the pontoons
- New center pontoon with ski storage set up
- Wine cellar in pontoon
- Adjustable electric rear awning
- Reverse osmosis system
- Large Stainless steel fresh water tank (currently bypassed)
- New high pressure/volume water pump
- Ducted Vacuum
- Light bars and gunwhale lighting
- 12v fans in rooms
- Handrail on the stairs for safety
- Reverse cameras
- Alucobonded eaves and roof lining for no maintenance
Arcadia is well worth a look if you’re looking for a boat to immediately enjoy. There is nothing left to do on it but sit back and enjoy
To arrange an inspection call Dianna on 0499 990 024 or Chris on 0422 658 977.